Sunday, August 10, 2008

REALLY REALLY Long Time, No Post

And you thought we were slacking on our blog before! Well we're back and hopefully we'll get back to being consistent about blogging again.
Since we last posted we've had a visit from Danny's parents, a trip to VA to see both of our families and a then a visit from my parents. So I'm just going to post some pictures I've taken over the past couple of months and hopefully you'll feel caught up on life!
Here's me and my favorite brother Joe hanging out in Charlottesville. I think he's really excited about his new sunglasses :)
And my favorite niece Isabel roasting marshmallows at Lake Anna
Nephews, getting so big!
Me and Danny out to dinner on my birthday (Mama and Daddy were there too)

Mama and Daddy out with us in Hilton Head

R.I.P. Mary's Orchid, April 2008- July 2008

4 comments:

Mom G said...

Hey, a POST!!! Yay!!! I was feeling like a dork for checking!

May your poor orchid rest in peace - although it already lasted any flower I ever owned. It was wonderful to see you at the lake.

Happy, happy birthday - how wonderful to have your folks with you!

Tell us how the job search is going, and life at Church of the Cross???

Painted any more rooms lately?

SteveM said...

So good to see a new post. Praying for you both this week with all that is going on. Is the light fixture in the bathroom up yet :-)

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Finally! I hope you really do go back to more posting so that Mom g. and me don't have to feels like dorks checking on a blogless blog.

Also of note, I see that Daddy is checking blogs but not posting on his own. You should think about that Daddy :)

Your hair got long.

Drew and Suzy said...

Heeeeey!!! Welcome back! haha It's fun to see what you've been up to! And your hair has gotten so long -- I love it!!! :) Ah, yes...and I'm sorry to hear about your plant. I can't have plants in the house :( -- we have two pets who would happily eat them at first opportunity.