Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Wait is Almost Over!

We are closing on our house this Thursday. It almost seems too good to be true. Ever since we got down here we have just wanted our own space. We have definitely been SO grateful to have a rent free place to live these two months, but there is just something about your own house that is so much more comfortable. And as a few of your know, our current living room has ten chairs in it, no joke, but no couch. So we're really looking forward to having a couch to sit on, I never realized I cared until we no longer had one. Anyway, there are lots of reasons we're excited, that's just one. We can't wait until some of you can start visiting us now too! My parents (Mary) are coming down at the end of March which I am very excited about. And then comes my trip to California, Danny's possible trip to Belize and so much more. We have a busy traveling season ahead of us. It will definitely be fun and interesting.
Although we have not yet made any good friends with people our own age, we've really begun bonding with the kids here. I am feeling much closer to the girls here. They are already making plans to invade our new house and hang out and have slumber parties. I know for some of you that sounds like your worst nightmare, but for us, it's great. I'm very excited.
Hopefully we'll have time in the next few days to update you on the house closing, but I'll warn you now that we will probably be VERY busy. But we love you all and would love to hear how you're doing too!!!

2 comments:

Mom G said...

So good to hear the news from you! Belize?? What's that? We heard about the last-minute house glitches, so we're praying that the legalities go smoothly and righteously for complete closure on the house purchase. May the Lord protect you from any loopholes!

Jess said...

We're praying for you guys. Just know if this isn't the house for you it is becuasae God has something better. For the sake of waiting I'm praying this is it. I know you really want your own space. Miss you guys so much and I can't wait to visit again.