Friday, May 16, 2008

My Fives

So this is some blog thing that is going around. It's kinda fun though so I guess I will entertain you all with my answers (or bore you). I'll have to get Danny to do his later.

1. Five things under five dollars that I couldn't live without
  • chapstick/lipgloss
  • Honey bunches of oats
  • ice cream
  • conditioner
  • water bottle

2. Five favorite movies

(these are all recent, I'm not good at "favorites of all time" kind of questions)

  • Elf
  • Evan Almighty
  • Hitch
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Stranger than Fiction

3. Five baby names I love

I'd share, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up :) maybe later when I have a reason

4. Five songs you could listen to over and over again

  • Awaken- by Natalie Grant
  • If We are the Body- by Casting Crowns
  • Life of Praise- also by Casting Crowns
  • Undo Me- by Jennifer Knapp
  • Fellowship So Deep- by Caedmon's Call

5. Five people who have influenced me in a positive way

  • Danny
  • My parents
  • Danny's parents
  • my sister and brother
  • good friends

6. Five things that are always in my purse

  • chapstick/lipgloss (although anyone who knows me knows that that is like 20 things right there)
  • wallet
  • cell phone
  • Tide-to-go pen
  • camera (seriously, I carry my camera everywhere- thanks Mom and Dad G)

7. Five moments that have changed my life forever

  • First mission trip to Philly, when I truly fell in love with God
  • When Danny proposed
  • college (that's more than one moment, I know)
  • moving to South Carolina
  • I'll leave this space blank in case something big happens later today....or somewhere down the line ;)

8. Five obsessions I have now

  • thinking about painting
  • shopping (not necessarily buying)
  • cleaning
  • checking email/facebook/blog comments
  • Pier 1 (more like an obligation, but still)

9. Five places I would like to go

  • Italy
  • Uruguay
  • DisneyLand
  • Berkeley, CA (this time with Danny)
  • Spain (this time with Danny)

10. Five applicances or kitchen tools I wouldn't want to live without

  • DISHWASHER
  • garbage disposal (you'd be surprised how much you use that thing)
  • rice cooker
  • more than one pot or pan (I lived for 3 months with only one of each and it was no fun)
  • refridgerator (I copied you Suzy, but you're totally right!)

11. Five people who I would like to see their top fives

Any of my blog friends :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh yeah! Come to Berkeley with Danny right now!! Very nice. Also, I'm glad to see that almost everyone has had a positive influence on you :)