Monday, April 21, 2008

Back in South Carolina

So Danny and I are back together in South Carolina and busy as ever. I arrived back late Wednesday night at the Charleston Airport only to find that my luggage had gone to Atlanta. Thankfully someone noticed and put it on the next flight to Charleston so we waited around about another hour and half for my bag. The next day we both hit the ground running with work. I have begun working 8 hour manager shifts at Pier 1, which is fine, but I was so wiped out from my trip that it was rough. So we have had a very busy weekend. Danny has more on his plate right now than even I know. So we could use some prayer; for energy and also for our house closing. Right now we are scheduled to close this Wednesday at 2:30. We're trying not to get too excited, but this is the closest we've come so we are definitely looking forward to moving. Although, we're not entirely sure when exactly moving will happen. This weekend we are doing the 30 hour famine at church with the youth group. Which for those of you who are familiar with it, it is no small event.
Anyway, that's pretty much all for now. Below I've put some pictures from my last day in Berkeley, CA. Just some pretty shots of the city and the Rose Garden. There'll be more on Snapfish.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, that panoramic one turned out awesome! And I hope everyone appreciates the beauty of the Berkeley Rose Garden sign picture, since it only took about 50 trys to get it good enough for Peachy standards :)

Mom G said...

We definitely appreciate the photography! What in the world did you mean in an earlier post by "genetically altered trees"??? Sounds scary!

Got word from Danny that the house closing was a "go"!!

I guess I better quit entering the HGTV sweepstakes for that house in Hilton Head...