Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Post From California

Sadly, it is my last full day out on the west coast. Tomorrow morning I fly back to South Carolina. I'm sad to leave Ellie and John because we have had an awesome time, but I am excited to get back to Danny and my life in Bluffton. It looks like we will FINALLY be getting our house!! The documents that needed to be signed have been signed and we are moving forward with a closing this Friday, God willing. So pray for everything to go smoothly from this point on. This whole process has been so crazy and we are so anxious for it to finally be settled. It seems like normal life can finally begin when we get in the house and can unpack our first box.

Here are some more pics from my time out here in CA.

Yesterday, Ellie and I visited Muir Woods which is the amazing Redwood forest. I don't think these pictures can accurately show how incredible these trees are, but here are a couple shots anyway.

We are so small!
Then we went for a drive along the scariest most windy road I have ever been on. But it had incredible views of the Pacific ocean. I took this pic just from the car window as we were driving.
We pulled over for this one.


I'm putting a ton more pictures on my snapfish.com account so you should check it out. It is so gorgeous here in California, I can see why people love it. Everything is just so different from the East Coast which I am used to. I will really miss being out here with Ellie and John. We've had a blast.

1 comment:

Mom G said...

you've really gotten to see the prettiest part of the "left coast"! Jose and I lived in Santa Cruz for a year or so when Quena was a toddler, and loved the area - beautiful ocean sunsets!

Really hoping the closing goes through - let us know the minute you have the keys so we can rejoice!

and I know Danny is missing his honey...