Tuesday, April 29, 2008

so much stuff...

So things are crazy here. here are three pics. one is of me, Danny, on "Tacky day" at Cross Schools (I visited the local middle school like this...all in a day's work I guess). The other is of the 24 people that helped us move . it was an amazing 3 hour, 12 truck/trailer/uhaul move in the rain extravaganza. Mary's car won't start today so I need to take her to work and get to my meeting. The other picture is of our newly "full" living room. We have tomorrow to get things really organized at least a little bit. Will write more soon. Please excuse my grammar, punctuaton and Aunt Sally.


3 comments:

Mom G said...

OK, so that's a really awful outfit and a pretty scary haircut. Is Mary willing to kiss you yet? I'll bet that red bedroom will be a new color within 72 hours! What a great group of helpers - you are truly blessed!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love what you've done with your living room. Very classic.

I'm so glad you guys made it even through the rain! Yay! You're in your house!

Unknown said...

Love comes to us in so many different ways, doesn't it? Your friends in Bluffton truly love you well. Just praying you'll have energy and health until all is done. It already looks so different. Love you both, Mama M.